Walking The simulator Walking The simulator

Excellent. This game proves that the earth is truly flat.

Ikimono High: Monster girls dating sim Ikimono High: Monster girls dating sim

I got the Hidzume Hazukashi ending and early puked after seeing her full body profile. Probably should have gone for the dead girl.

KoltonKennedy responds:

That's just the way satyrs look.

Sanic End Knakels Sanic End Knakels

Well I liked it.

Brick Brick

Check out kitten's game. If you can work on that type of formula it would be an improvement, since personally I think it's one of the best incremental games ever made, but this is good and straightforward for what it is, though not much incentive to play through its entirety. Also, the auto-clicker freezes whenever off-screen which is pretty annoying.

CS:Source Mini V1 CS:Source Mini V1

GG. The hit boxes are even worse than the actual game though, I have to aim for the dick.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

Knamy : Hows about we move this to my bed.. I'll let you thrust your disgusting hog-meat into my pain-chaimber?

Requiem Requiem

Fun and reminds me of my epic skills. I finished it or whatever and I like that it ended on that level because I was fairly frustrated with the final turn at that point. In short, the controls are posh, and the game is gay but cool. Time : 10:43, deaths : 193
5/5.

Green it. 3 Green it. 3

The opening riff for this game's music is a blatantly ripped note for note toxic biohazard preset. Other than that the gameplay is fine but the jerky movements of the enemy objects makes them too unpredictable. The sfx for getting hit doesn't make sense. There's also a way to go out of bounds where no enemy can touch you.

Yuyu Hakusho Wars Yuyu Hakusho Wars

Cool but the extra characters end up being useless once they're unlocked. Note to people who get stuck with inverted movement controls. Just reset your keys to default in the main menu.